PTI Blog Hop for February!


Time for PTI's February Blog Hop!  I missed the past couple of months, so I'm excited to get back in the swing of things.

I didn't realize that when I wrote about the bookmark I made for Lawrence for Valentine's Day and mentioned that I would come back and show you the other bookmarks we made together that it would be so soon.  But here I am, because our bookmarks perfectly fit this month's Blog Hop theme:

...go through the Design Team gallery or any of the Design Team Members' blogs and find a project that is especially inspirational to you!  Then recreate the project with your own spin, making it unique!  Be sure to share a link and photo of the original project that inspired you!  And you can also use this opportunity to thank the team for all their contributions this past year! 





My kids LOVE to read so when I saw Michelle Wooderson's one sheet wonder bookmarks, I knew that I would be making them for my kids at some point as well.  These were the first ones I made with the kids' help and input.  We chose to cut into a few sheets of the Cosmo Cricket PP (LOVE this line and it is perfect for boys) and then finished it off with a few different PTI stamp sets.  I love how you can mix and match them to create even more phrases and options overall.

Michelle Wooderson's projects always inspire me.  I am a quiet, but loyal reader of her blog.  My kids love when I make crafty things for him and I can always find ideas from the many projects she makes for her kids.  Thanks for all you share with us, Michelle!

Lea L.  – (February 25, 2010 at 8:18 PM)  

Such a fun project!! Love the bookmarks! Great job with the challenge!

♥Lea

Diane Jaquay  – (February 25, 2010 at 10:01 PM)  

Your bookmarks are so colorful and graphic, great job with the challenge!

Lori  – (February 25, 2010 at 10:10 PM)  

I bet your kids had a ton of fun helping out with these, they are fantastic!

Marge  – (February 25, 2010 at 11:01 PM)  

Love these & I'm sure the kiddos do too!!!

Shay  – (February 25, 2010 at 11:26 PM)  

Oh I love your bookmarks! I think you can never have too many (seriously!) and these are wonderful. I can't wait to discover more delights on your blog later.

Unknown  – (February 25, 2010 at 11:36 PM)  

These are so fun aren't they?!! Great job - so cool! :)

Sue Ann  – (February 26, 2010 at 5:57 AM)  

Great job!!! Love your bookmarks

Lizzie Jones  – (February 26, 2010 at 7:20 AM)  

Great work on these bookmarks! Your patterns are so great for fellas. Thanks so much for sharing!

Dana  – (February 26, 2010 at 9:32 AM)  

These are incredibly clever! I love the retro/graphic look!

peggysue  – (February 26, 2010 at 1:29 PM)  

Cute little bookmark! I haven't used the dino from that set yet, but he looks great in your project.

Cammie  – (February 26, 2010 at 2:08 PM)  

How wonderful that your children had input in the creation of their bookmarks. Your bookmarks are a wonderful tribute to Michelle.

Kay  – (March 1, 2010 at 12:08 AM)  

So cute and fun! I love the bookmark idea and really need to try this!
♥♥ Kay

Maureen  – (March 1, 2010 at 12:25 AM)  

this is so fun!! I agree...mixing and matching paper and stamps is so fun...and a great way to use up scraps we can't throw away!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP