Reading is FUN...


My kids read. A lot.  Even my littlest guy "reads".  Actually he does recognize a ton of words now, so I should take away the " " and give him some credit :)

Anyway, I love that my guys like crafts and aren't afraid to say so.  :)  And I also like that that they can find ways to put their all-boy spin on it (like the Valentine's).  


My oldest guy asked me to make him a crafty project the other day for Valentine's day last week (note to self - my boys love it when I make stuff just for them, so I need to do it more often), so I made him a bookmark.  I remembered Michelle Wooderson making bookmarks and used that as inspiration although I didn't actually use the strips of pp to make this one.  (That is for another day).

I used all scraps for this, as well as another fun image from the Tiny Valentine set from PTI.  

And he uses it now... which I love! 

I figured that today's post should include some reading action photos - lol.  

This is my middle guy and was a pic from one of my assignments for Maggie Holmes Photography class.  I am so sad that it wrapped up last week, but I learned so much more than I ever imagined I would, so I can't be too sad.  Plus there's an advanced course around the corner calling my name...

Post a Comment

About This Blog

...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP