Starting Anew...
>> Friday, January 6, 2012 –
Project Life
Testing, testing 1-2-3. Anybody there? (I know the answer to that - lol)
I can't believe that the dust on this blog is almost 2 years thick!!
Well with the new year, I decided to give this a go and see how long I can keep going again. :) I figured I would re-start the blog with the title page to my PL, since it is the first page for the new year. Excited to go another round with this project. It's seriously my favorite one to date (in addition to scrapping in general). Project Life is a concept created by Becky Higgins and is basically scrapping at it's most efficient. In fact, I'm not sure there's a better efficiency/meaningful ratio around when it comes to memory-keeping. ;)
It doesn't mean that I'm not going to keep with my pages, but given that I will never ever in my wildest dreams catch up, PL is the best way for me to capture as much of our every day as I ever will. Less creative overall, but definitely again, time well spent for me.
This year I decided to get the Cobalt kit in order to make it even easier to keep this moving along. It will be nice to have something to fall back on, when I don't have time or feel like making cute journaling cards or need filler cards when I need them. Plus, the designs were just so me, that I couldn't resist ordering it from Amazon.
So back to the title page. Made completely with pics and the Cobalt kit, it doesn't get any easier than this. A couple of stickers that I randomly found in my stash and it's good to go. The fact that I love the way it turned out is simply a bonus! :)
Here we go!! Hello 2012.

welcome back!!! i'm here! and will come back for more! heeeheee!! loving your title page!
Love your title page Maria xxx
Welcome back!! :)