I {Heart} Faces - First Try

I found this upon this wonderful website when I started to research a new camera and blogs that focused on photography.  One of my usual favorite blog stops, Travelingmama's husband is a photographer (among other things), also has a great blog and often participates in challenges on a photoblog called I Heart Faces.   I'm still new and learning my way around, but it seems like a fun site with lots of info and inspiration.  So I decided to try my hand a challenge this week.  





This is a photo of 3 generations of family - my dad, bro and his son.  This is my entry for "WE ARE FAMILY"!  I took this pic on the same night as this one.  I've been toting my camera around practicing a ton using my big family as the guinea pigs.  I hope that I'm getting better and it's not just the camera - LOL.  I've been following Maggie's lessons word for word, so I am learning a ton from a technical standpoint and hopefully it will translate into awesome pics :) over time.  

I loved the warmth and love that exudes from this pic.  I love seeing how JD looks so adoringly at his Lolo.  Seriously... it is TOO sweet. 

So I hope it was a good weekend - ours was fun-filled and busy as usual with sports, birthday parties and family time.  I wouldn't have it any other way (even if I didn't get the extra day today). :)

Check out all the other Family photos.



Katherine Schultz  – (January 18, 2010 at 10:28 PM)  

Suuuch a cute photo. And i love how the baby isn't loooking into the camera, it gives it this look. I love it.

check out my entry if you have the chance: www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com

Kate - k8tography  – (January 19, 2010 at 5:43 AM)  

I like this for all the reasons you listed. It just oozes love....

Post a Comment

About This Blog

...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP