A Fresh Start for 2010... (let's call it a switch)

Hello, hello :) I've been working on setting up this new blog for quite sometime now in between everything else going on (holidays, work, kids, life in general - you get my drift!) and I'm so excited to finally take it "live." It's definitely a work in progress (translation - please excuse any glaring issues), as I've basically put it together on my own, after reading tutorials on blog templates and banner making, then searching for a new template, tailoring it to what I liked and then finally creating my own banner from a bunch of graphic freebies I'd found in my surfing travels.

I'd decided some time in the last couple of months to start anew in 2010. My first attempt at a blog was just that, and as I've grown (in fits and starts, admittedly) in a crafting kind of way, I've also grown and figured out what it was I wanted to explore, create and share. So that being said, I'm still paper crafting tons (it's not that big of a switch!) - I've been busy making a TON of cards in the last few months, so that hasn't changed at all.

But I am going to start focusing also on another hobby here, which I have talked about but never shared, as well as a new one. I'm going to re-focus on my scrapbooking and share more of that, as well as my new thing - photography. Well, I suppose it is not new, as I've been a scrapbooker, but I've definitely begun to focus on that as a separate hobby, versus just as a part of my scrapbooking. So I'd like to share my progress with that as well here! I've gotten an awesome new dSLR (my first ever) and I just started my first online photography course tonight (more to come on that later).

So here I go! :)

Anonymous –   – (January 5, 2010 at 3:30 PM)  

Hey Maria! Congrats on your new blog adventure-it's a beautiful blog! I have updated my links/reader with your new address and will be joining you on this new endeavor- sounds like we're both heading the same direction anyway!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP