First Raspberry Challenge of 2010


Back again and this time I have a card for Dawn's current Raspberry Suite Color Challenge.  I'd played in a quite a few of her challenges last year and was glad to get a chance to make a card for this one.  PLUS - this card will be for the son of a dear friend (who happens to be my middle guy, Alex's godmother) to celebrate his Baptism.

I really liked the color challenge this time around (not to mention that it was PERFECT for a Baptism card for a boy!) and was happy with what I came up with for a layout.  One of my resolutions from a crafty point of view is to JUST MAKE THE CARD - lol.  Waaayyy too often, I go back and forth fiddling with the layout, an embellie, or searching the web for inspiration to the point I never actually make the card in the same sitting that night... or else if it does get made, it takes an ungodly amount of time!  So I am going to make myself just make the card.  I now figure...what's the worst that could happen?? - that I don't like the card!  And if that's my worst problem in my day, then hey - I've had a pretty good day. ;)


The deets:
Stamps: SU - Bundle of Joy (again, reaching back in time!), PTI - Everyday Blessings
CS: PTI Aqua Mist, Vintage Cream and Lemon Tart; SU Chocolate, 
Ink: PTI Vintage Cream; Memento Rich Cocoa, 
Other stuff: PTI Aqua Mist Twill and Copic Trio, SU scallop border punch and corner rounder

Gwen  – (January 8, 2010 at 9:03 PM)  

What a darling card!! love the layout too!!! great job "just making the card" :)

Lynn  – (January 9, 2010 at 9:13 AM)  

Your card is beautiful. I absolutely love the sentiment. It is perfect.

Terri Trotter Earley  – (January 10, 2010 at 3:10 PM)  

Adorable and wonderful coloring on your bear. Way to rock Dawn's color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Anonymous –   – (February 5, 2010 at 11:00 PM)  

lovely, the coloring on the bear is awesome!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP