Currently on my mind...

I've never done one of these despite seeing these around everywhere in blogland, but for whatever reason, have been inspired to dust of the old blog and do one now... 

waking... at 6am during the week, but not getting enough sleep at all.  Need to work on that.

finishing... week 20 of my Project Life.  I love this project and am still plugging away despite taking a looonnnngggg break after the first quarter.

watching... The Blacklist.  I must admit, I'm obsessed.

loving... my new Ninja Blender.  Seriously life changing.  Really.

drinking... smoothies (as a result of above).  I've been buying all different frozen fruits at the grocery store and adding spinach.  Love it.  I'm blending like a mad woman.

eating... gala apples and my homemade almond butter.  Trying to consciously reach for this snack instead of chips in the afternoon at work.

reading... NOTHING.  and that's not good.  I've been taking out e-books from the library but haven't been finishing them.  It's happened 2x now. This is so not me (says the girl who may or may not have not stayed up all night to read a book and then went to work on practically no sleep because she just couldn't put the book down... more than one time in her life).

thinking... about Alex's Halloween party, how it is next Thursday and we don't have anything definitively figured out yet.  lol

wondering... how I feel so calm about the above.  But I am because I know we will get it done.

waiting... for my next Stitch Fix.  I can't wait.  Trying not too peek at the contents in the box. It's supposed to be here tomorrow!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP