Two Cards - Same Cardstock

I have two birthdays to make cards for the rest of this month and broke into the latest Studio Calico card kit to make them.  I am loving the grey (or is it gray??) CS and ended up making 2 completely different cards with the 2 halves as the bases.  One is for a friend (adult woman) and the other for a special 5 year old.  I think it's great that the same color base is totally appropriate for both recipients.

For my friend (fellow mom):



And for my nephew who just turned 5:



And hoping that I'm not jinxing myself, I'm loving the papercrafting roll that I'm on.  Keeping it going (and chugging along). :)


LB whosthischick  – (January 23, 2013 at 3:35 PM)  

Both cards are great, but the first one just grabs my eye

Sandy Ang  – (January 31, 2013 at 1:43 AM)  

your grey cards are both really cool !

Post a Comment

About This Blog

...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP