Project Life - Week 1
>> Thursday, January 24, 2013 –
Project Life,
Studio Calico
Here's Week 1. :) I love how quickly everything came together for the first week.
This year, in addition to my accumulated stash, I am using the Studio Calico Project Life kit. January's kit is Block Party. It's only been one month, but I have to say that I'm so glad I signed up right away. The kit have the same style as the card and scrapbook kits (which I subscribe to as well), which of course is right up my alley. Nothing better than one stop shopping to make it not only efficient, but exactly something I will use (and LOVE using too).
Highlights of the week included de-Christmatizing the house, finishing up my December Daily, heading back to school after the break, meeting baby Chloe, playing on the new iphones, basketball games and saying goodbye to my mom until they come back in the spring.
Here's a little bit of a detailed shot. In addition to using the Studio Calico Project Life kit, some washi tape and my trusted mini stapler, I also used some new stamps that I bought from The Blue Abbey. Love all the ones I ordered (and I'm seriously thinking of going back for the few I didn't get the first time around) and can see them making regular appearances throughout my PL.
Week 1 is on the books. So far, so good...
.jpg)
.jpg)
This looks great...you have lots of photos, which is good.