Stitch Fix Does It Again!

With each fix from Stitch Fix, I wonder less and less of if I'm going to like anything to wondering how many things I'm going to want to keep. I got my latest fix (this makes #7) this last Thursday and I am deliberating if I keep it all again!


For this fix, I specifically asked for holiday pieces - items I can wear to church as well as holiday parties and get together where a pair if jeans won't do. I love the mix of clothes that Alexandra put together. 


So here we go:


#1 Houndstooth printed skirt. 
Love this skirt. I don't have a ton of skirts that aren't work suit skirts and it's something that I'm trying to build more of in my closet. She hit the mark with this one - dressy but not work like. And given that it's black and white I think it will be versatile. I put it together with a cobalt blue I got in a previous fix, which was similar to the shirt in the suggestion card that comes with each piece. Funny thing- Stitch Fix, on its IG and twitter, asked how we would pair a cobalt shirt for the holidays. Well, I know! ;)























#2 Hawthorn 41 - tab blouse
Alexandra said she picked this for me because it was similar to something I pinned on my board on Pinterest. Well, if I pinned, I obviously liked it. I love this cut and style of blouse. I have a few others but each one is so different that I usually keep them. I love this style because it is perfect dressed up with a skirt or dressed down in jeans. The skirt was also from a previous fix which she specifically suggested I try with this shirt. She knows her stuff :) 

#3 Jewel Cluster clutch
I'd been asking for a clutch for my fixes. Another thing in my closet that is lacking. I usually just carry my purse but I think that with the kids getting older and getting more and more opportunities to go out again without them, I think a clutch adds a finishing touch to an outfit vs my big purse. I don't have a black clutch yet and the jewel detail is growing on me. What do you think??























#4 Geo Print Cowl Neck Dress
There is almost always one piece that Alexandra throws in as stretch out of my comfort zone that she thinks I should try and might like. This dress definitely falls in that category. She even said so in her note in the box - lol. I never wear red and I have a hard time with patterns, even though I am looking for more patterned pieces. Through past pieces she has sent, I've come to figure out that I like graphic clean, repetive patterns vs abstract patters. I love the neckline and like that if she picked a bold pattern, it's crisp and graphic.  But all the red?  I think I'm going to keep it because I like to way it fits, but still thinking in it. What do you think?? Too far from my comfort zone?



#5 Tart - Peter Cinched Faux Wrap Dress
This was the automatic keeper from the moment I opened the box. I love Tart and I love this color. The cut and the sleeve detail is great and I wore it the next day to work. I took this pic for weekly Stitch Fix Friday drawing. Fingers crossed.  :)

And that's Fix #7. I'm still debating in what I keep but with the 25% discount if you keep everything, it's pretty tempting as there is no piece that I can't see myself wearing. Even the red dress... Hmmmm....  Merry Christmas to me??!!! ;)



Keshet  – (December 14, 2013 at 9:35 PM)  

These are great! Love the houndstooth skirt especially! I say keep them all:)

Nirupama  – (December 14, 2013 at 10:00 PM)  

Great picks! Definitely go for that 25% off!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP